• The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary accreditation scheme for fleet operators.
• Its purpose is to raise the level of quality within fleet operations and demonstrate which operators are achieving this standard.
• Some operators are finding that the FORS standard is now becoming a prerequisite for existing and new customers and are having to sub contract out their work to competitors as they do not hold the Certificate.
• Many operators are finding the standard too difficult to understand, they do not have the time or competence or are being sold FORS Manuals that are failing audits.
• Some operators with V5 are failing V5.1 re approval audits as they have not reached the required standard.
R SERVICED LTD FORS Manual contains all the required policies, procedures, risk assessments, documents that exceed the standard.
FORS V5.1 Manual
• We offer clients a full package of all FORS V5.1 policies, procedures, risk assessments, documents, logs, registers that exceed the V5.1 Standard requirements.
• These documents are listed in specific (management, vehicle, driver and operation) folders where the client populates their information into this FORS V5.1 Manual.
• The client simply downloads all the above, amends / edits their details then communicates to staff with signatures, etc.
• Our V5.1 package costs only £600 and can be with you in less than 24 hours, giving you plenty of time to edit, revise, print and pass that dreaded audit.
• R-SERVICES LTD can help you prepare for FORS with a pre bronze FORS audit
• We also offer a FORS Gap analysis service and if you are considering upgrading to Silver or Gold we can provide the appropriate support.